Standard Ten's summary:
- Doors: The car Standard Ten was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Standard Ten was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Ten (1954) have 762 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Standard Ten.
The heaviest car in a production line of Standard Ten, is the model Ten (1954)
- its weight 762 kg.
The smallest model is Ten (1954) which length makes 3683 millimeters.
The longest Standard Ten is the model Ten (1954), which length - the 3683 millimeters.
- Standard Ten was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 948 cubic centimeters.
- The car Standard Ten is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Standard Ten Modifications (1)
Standard Ten (1954)