Stutz DV32's summary:
- Doors: The car Stutz DV32 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 2-seat salon.
- Stutz DV32 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car DV32 Bearcat (1931) have 2220 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Stutz DV32.
The heaviest car in a production line of Stutz DV32, is the model DV32 Bearcat (1931)
- its weight 2220 kg.
- Stutz DV32 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5275 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Stutz DV32 makes 160 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named DV32 Super Bearcat (1931).
- The car Stutz DV32 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Stutz DV32 Modifications (2)