Subaru 1600's summary:
- Doors: There are 3 types of a body of the car Subaru 1600 - 5, 2 and 4-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 2+2-seat salon.
- Subaru 1600 was issued with the following types of a body: station wagon (estate, combi), fixed-head coupe, sedan (saloon).
The car 1600 GFT Hardtop (1978) have 855 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Subaru 1600.
The heaviest car in a production line of Subaru 1600, is the model 1600 GLF Series 2 (1980)
- its weight 977 kg.
The smallest model is 1600 GFT Hardtop (1978) which length makes 4006 millimeters.
The longest Subaru 1600 is the model 1600 GLF Series 2 (1980), which length - the 4155 millimeters.
- Subaru 1600 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1595 cubic centimeters.
- The car Subaru 1600 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Subaru 1600 Modifications (4)