Subaru B11's summary:
- Doors: The car Subaru B11 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Subaru B11 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car B11S Coupe (2003) have 1580 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Subaru B11.
The heaviest car in a production line of Subaru B11, is the model B11S Coupe (2003)
- its weight 1580 kg.
The smallest model is B11S Coupe (2003) which length makes 4785 millimeters.
The longest Subaru B11 is the model B11S Coupe (2003), which length - the 4785 millimeters.
- Subaru B11 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3000 cubic centimeters.
- The car Subaru B11 is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Subaru B11 Modifications (1)