Subaru Pleo's summary:
- Doors: The car Subaru Pleo was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Subaru Pleo was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan.
The car Pleo (1998) have 770 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Subaru Pleo.
The heaviest car in a production line of Subaru Pleo, is the model Pleo A 4WD CVT (2008)
- its weight 880 kg.
The smallest model is Pleo A (2008) which length makes 3395 millimeters.
The longest Subaru Pleo is the model Pleo 0.7 (1998), which length - the 3400 millimeters.
- Subaru Pleo was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 658 cubic centimeters.
- The car Subaru Pleo is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and continuously variable transmission (CVT).
Subaru Pleo Modifications (9)