Subaru R1's summary:
- Doors: The car Subaru R1 was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Subaru R1 was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan.
The car R1 i (2005) have 800 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Subaru R1.
The heaviest car in a production line of Subaru R1, is the model R1 i AWD (2005)
- its weight 840 kg.
The smallest model is R1 i (2005) which length makes 3285 millimeters.
The longest Subaru R1 is the model R1 i AWD (2005), which length - the 3285 millimeters.
- Subaru R1 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 658 cubic centimeters.
- The car Subaru R1 is equipped with only a continuously variable transmission (CVT) transmission.
Subaru R1 Modifications (2)