Suzuki SC's summary:
- Doors: The car Suzuki SC was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Suzuki SC was issued with the following types of a body: coupe.
The car SC 100 GX (1979) have 655 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Suzuki SC.
The heaviest car in a production line of Suzuki SC, is the model SC 100 GX (1979)
- its weight 655 kg.
The smallest model is SC 100 GX (1979) which length makes 3210 millimeters.
The longest Suzuki SC is the model SC 100 GX (1979), which length - the 3210 millimeters.
- Suzuki SC was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 969 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Suzuki SC makes 137 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named SC 100 GX (1979).
- The car Suzuki SC is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Suzuki SC Modifications (1)