Talbot 150's summary:
- Doors: The car Talbot 150 was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Talbot 150 was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan.
The car 150 GL (1985) have 1050 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Talbot 150.
The heaviest car in a production line of Talbot 150, is the model 150 GT-2 (1985)
- its weight 1095 kg.
The smallest model is 150 GT-2 (1985) which length makes 4318 millimeters.
The longest Talbot 150 is the model 150 GL (1985), which length - the 4393 millimeters.
- Talbot 150 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1592 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Talbot 150 makes 167 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 150 GT-2 (1985).
- The car Talbot 150 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Talbot 150 Modifications (2)