Toyota Cami's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota Cami was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Toyota Cami was issued with the following types of a body: offroad utility vehicle.
The car Cami 1.3 i 16V 4WD Turbo (1999) have 1040 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota Cami.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota Cami, is the model Cami 1.3 i 16V P 4WD (1999)
- its weight 1050 kg.
The smallest model is Cami 1.3 i 16V 4WD Turbo (1999) which length makes 3785 millimeters.
The longest Toyota Cami is the model Cami 1.3 i 16V P 4WD (1999), which length - the 3785 millimeters.
- Toyota Cami was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1297 cubic centimeters.
- The car Toyota Cami is equipped with 2 types of transmission - automatic and manual.
Toyota Cami Modifications (3)