Toyota MR-S's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota MR-S was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Toyota MR-S was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car MR-S (1999) have 970 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota MR-S.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota MR-S, is the model MR-S VM 180 Zagato (2001)
- its weight 1010 kg.
The smallest model is MR-S (1999) which length makes 3885 millimeters.
The longest Toyota MR-S is the model MR-S VM 180 Zagato (2001), which length - the 4000 millimeters.
- Toyota MR-S was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1794 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Toyota MR-S makes 210 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named MR-S (1999).
- The car Toyota MR-S is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Toyota MR-S Modifications (3)