Toyota MRJ's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota MRJ was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Toyota MRJ was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car MRJ (1995) have 1572 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota MRJ.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota MRJ, is the model MRJ (1995)
- its weight 1572 kg.
The smallest model is MRJ (1995) which length makes 3995 millimeters.
The longest Toyota MRJ is the model MRJ (1995), which length - the 3995 millimeters.
- Toyota MRJ was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1762 cubic centimeters.
- The car Toyota MRJ is equipped with only a transmission.
Toyota MRJ Modifications (1)
Toyota MRJ (1995)