Toyota Raum's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota Raum was made only in option with 5 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Toyota Raum was issued with the following types of a body: minivan (multi-purpose vehicle, MPV).
The car Raum (2003) have 1130 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota Raum.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota Raum, is the model Raum 4WD (2003)
- its weight 1210 kg.
The smallest model is Raum (2003) which length makes 4045 millimeters.
The longest Toyota Raum is the model Raum 4WD (2003), which length - the 4045 millimeters.
- Toyota Raum was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1497 cubic centimeters.
- The car Toyota Raum is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Toyota Raum Modifications (2)