Toyota RT's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota RT was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Toyota RT was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car RT 20 Toyopet Tiara Sedan (1963) have 980 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota RT.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota RT, is the model RT 20 Toyopet Tiara Sedan (1963)
- its weight 980 kg.
The smallest model is RT 20 Toyopet Tiara Sedan (1963) which length makes 3993 millimeters.
The longest Toyota RT is the model RT 20 Toyopet Tiara Sedan (1963), which length - the 3993 millimeters.
- Toyota RT was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1453 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Toyota RT makes 137 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named RT 20 Toyopet Tiara Sedan (1963).
- The car Toyota RT is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Toyota RT Modifications (1)