Toyota Sera's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota Sera was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 4-seat salon.
- Toyota Sera was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car Sera (1990) have 900 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota Sera.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota Sera, is the model Sera (1992)
- its weight 900 kg.
The smallest model is Sera (1990) which length makes 3860 millimeters.
The longest Toyota Sera is the model Sera (1992), which length - the 3870 millimeters.
- Toyota Sera was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1497 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Toyota Sera makes 195 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: Sera (1990) and Sera (1992).
- The car Toyota Sera is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Toyota Sera Modifications (2)