Toyota XYR's summary:
- Doors: The car Toyota XYR was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Toyota XYR was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car XYR (1999) have 1140 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Toyota XYR.
The heaviest car in a production line of Toyota XYR, is the model XYR (1999)
- its weight 1140 kg.
The smallest model is XYR (1999) which length makes 4333 millimeters.
The longest Toyota XYR is the model XYR (1999), which length - the 4333 millimeters.
- Toyota XYR was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1795 cubic centimeters.
- The car Toyota XYR is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Toyota XYR Modifications (1)
Toyota XYR (1999)