Triumph Stag's summary:
- Doors: The car Triumph Stag was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 4-seat salon.
- Triumph Stag was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe), convertible (cabriolet).
The car Stag (1977) have 1197 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Triumph Stag.
The heaviest car in a production line of Triumph Stag, is the model Stag (1970)
- its weight 1275 kg.
The smallest model is Stag (1977) which length makes 4413 millimeters.
The longest Triumph Stag is the model Stag (1976), which length - the 4430 millimeters.
- Triumph Stag was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2997 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Triumph Stag makes 193 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Stag (1977).
- The car Triumph Stag is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and manual with overdrive.
Triumph Stag Modifications (7)