Turner Climax's summary:
- Doors: The car Turner Climax was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Turner Climax was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car Climax Sports (1959) have 622 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Turner Climax.
The heaviest car in a production line of Turner Climax, is the model Climax Sports (1959)
- its weight 622 kg.
The smallest model is Climax Sports (1959) which length makes 3505 millimeters.
The longest Turner Climax is the model Climax Sports (1959), which length - the 3505 millimeters.
- Turner Climax was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1098 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Turner Climax makes 159 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Climax Sports (1959).
- The car Turner Climax is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Turner Climax Modifications (1)