Yamaha OX's summary:
- Doors: The car Yamaha OX was made only in 1 door option.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Yamaha OX was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car OX99-11 (1992) have 1000 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Yamaha OX.
The heaviest car in a production line of Yamaha OX, is the model OX99-11 (1992)
- its weight 1000 kg.
The smallest model is OX99-11 (1992) which length makes 4400 millimeters.
The longest Yamaha OX is the model OX99-11 (1992), which length - the 4400 millimeters.
- Yamaha OX was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3498 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Yamaha OX makes 322 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named OX99-11 (1992).
- The car Yamaha OX is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Yamaha OX Modifications (1)
Yamaha OX99-11 (1992)